Before Instagram showed the world Injidup Natural Spa, there were some things people might only know if they grew up in Busselton.
Check out what made the list and who we found in photos from years gone by.
- You had your 18th birthday at Panama Jacks
- You had your eighth birthday at the Whistle Stop
- Your mum and dad gave you permission to go on the Runaway Bus
- You watched horror movies at the Busselton drive-in
- Swimming in the Vasse River
- You know that ships once pulled up to the Ship Inn
- Slippery pole competitions at the Festival of Busselton
- Festival queen floats bobbed down the Vasse River
- You secretely hoped that one of the floats would sink
- The shark at the Oceanarium
- Cheered as the Spirit of Busselton went up in flames
- The old Busselton Jetty
- Driving past the skimpy bar at the Commercial
- Camping at Tuart Forest and getting spooked from ghost stories
- Building BMX jumps at your mate’s farm
- When the Nautical Lady had bumper boats, trampolines and a skate park
- Your favourite fishing spot was at Wonnerup Beach
- You slid down the Nautical Lady waterslide
- Busselton Primary School was located at the shopping centre car park.
- When the The Ballarat Engine was located at Victoria Park
- When the Busselton cinema only had one screen
Let us know if we missed any others, email email@example.com.