LEVEL 2 APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST GLOBAL FASHION BRAND
Level 2 Application Support Analyst job available | Burnley | Permanent | Immediate start
Your new company
A global fashion brand in Burnley requires a senior application support for a permanent opportunity commencing immediately. This company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, flexible working arrangements, opportunities for domestic and international travel plus a range of discounts and perks. Don’t miss out!
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
- Providing application and system IT support for the Head Office, Stores, DCs, and 3PLs
- Managing Incidents, Changes, Problems and Requests ensuring proactive approach to minimise impact and reduce reoccurring incidents to our customers and business stakeholders following ITIL principles
- Point of escalation for the business for NetSuite and other application support Incidents and Requests and in turn escalate to appropriate vendors and teams when required
- Identifying and driving continual Service and Process Improvement and perform trend analysis following ITIL principles
- Managing the testing and deployment of Application Configurations, patches/fixes and new software from vendors ensuring your drive/own the system implementation, upgrade, or modifications
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- Experience working in an IT Support role supporting a mid-size to large organisation
- Demonstrated experience with Senior Business Stakeholder management at an executive level
- Intermediate Database query experience in one of the following Oracle, MySQL or MSSQL
- Knowledge and understanding of key ITIL processes (Incident, Request, Change, Problem)
- Both ERP and WMS administration, configuration, and support experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting one or the following lines of business: Finance, Supply Chain, Retail
What you'll get in return
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (03) 8602 9829 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
LHS 297508 #2597741