Coles Services (Cleaning & Trolley collection) Busselton Central
Requisition ID: 32532
Employment Type: Casual
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
About the role
We’re looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role to ensure we provide our customers with a safe, seamless and positive shopping experience and create a welcoming environment in our stores.
What you’ll be doing
- Working through a checklist of cleaning tasks across all departments and throughout store
- Using various equipment and products to sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub and buff floors throughout the shop as well as in our team rooms, toilets and offices
- Cleaning, dusting and wiping shelving and equipment throughout the store, cleaning team rooms and toilets
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark – whatever the weather
- Working both indoors and outdoors and will be trusted to work autonomously
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- The ability to work on your own and follow instructions
- You’ll be constantly on the go and will be lifting up to 17kgs so it’s essential that you’re physically fit, active and energetic
- Availability for shifts between the hours of 5am-11pm 7 days per week
- The ability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours
Even though it’s an advantage, no prior experience is necessary for this position as full training will be provided in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment.
Join a big team, get big benefits. You can look forward to great discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even a chance to taste-test new products. You’re also stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
Coles Group is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK180: Coles Group – Work180 Endorsed Employer
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!