Your new company
Leading edge renewable energy company.
Your new role
Reporting into the Principal Engineer your role will be to collect, analyse and manage data on the wind farm operations and systems to ensure continuous business improvement which positively impacts on cost management and operational process efficiencies.
- Collect and analyse business data, including:
wind power generation
wind resources (with probability uncertainty)
- Conduct statistical regression analysis
- Undertake financial analysis
- Conduct windfarm performance assessment using SCADA data.
- Wind resource analysis (with probability uncertainty)
- Financial Analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in commercial office and site environments.
- Database management.
- Prior experience in the energy sector, particularly renewable, would be advantageous, but is not required.
- Prior community-based work would be advantageous but is not required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Programming skills.
- Experience with SQL, VBA, python
- Understanding of engineering principles and numerical analysis.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent position with immediate start
- Perth CBD location
- Competitive salary package
- Leading edge renewable energy company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dillan Morris now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2654056