- Contract: 1/06/2022 to 30/04/2023 + 24 month extension options
- Locations: ACT, NSW, QLD, SA,TAS,VIC or WA
- Eligibilty: Current AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance required
Our Fed Gov Client is seeking to engage an experienced Development Expert that engages in the design and the development of high quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements - the role solves highly complex problems.
Experienced ETL Developers are required for the development and delivery of complex reporting solutions sourced from data stored in Teradata EDW, SAP, DB2 or other environments.
Key Tasks/Duties include:
- Development of ETL solutions using a variety of industry tools including SQL Assistant, Teradata Studio, Viewpoint, Pcom and Control-M.
- Write/explain technical systems, problems & outcomes using unambiguous language to non-technical staff.
- Strong focus on data integrity between source and destination systems.
- Analyse and evaluate complex business processes and requirement.
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience in ETL development in Government or industry equivalent.
- Proven experience and record of accomplishment of managing the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Demonstrated 4+ years' experience in using the following tools SQL Assistant, Teradata Studio, Viewpoint, Pcom or Control-M.
- A knowledge of SQL, Unix, JCL, Perl, BD2, and Oracle.
- A knowledge of Log Analyser, Q-Replication, Attunity.
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills explaining complex information using unambiguous language appropriate to the audience
- Proven experience in the use of ETL to Teradata EDW environments.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering data analytics solutions for large and complex projects.
Apply Now! For further information please call our client manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100/ 0386139999