Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
About your new role
Looking for a new and challenging opportunity? If so we have two positions available. Join us on the ATO and own the end to end Incident Management process in a multi service provider support environment.
Duties include but not limited to
- Manage service incidents identify and create problem tickets.
- Coordinate with support personnel and third party vendors (at various levels) to find a workaround, temporary fix or to improve the communication flow during high priority incidents
- Alert support groups of high priority incidents that are about to miss SLA
- Manage and escalate high priority or backlog incidents.
- Identify trends in SLA breaches and work with the relevant support group to ensure
corrective plans are in place
- Report on total number of incidents that breached SLA and by resolver group.
- Understand and comply to the company and client policy and procedures
- Create, maintain and ensure awareness of processes to all staff
- Submit reports on time with high quality and accuracy
- Incident updates delivered on time as per contract
- All high severity Incidents have communication sent within SLA and in accordance
with agreed format.
About you and what you'll bring
- Previous experience in a Incident Coordinator role
- Experience with continuous Improvement of process and incident quality
- Experience reporting to Management on Incident activity
- Prior experience dealing with 3rd party vendors / solution partners
- ITIL V3 Foundations - highly advantageous
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the Company’s objectives.
Please note all applicants must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
I'm interestedI'm interested