Six Degrees Executive have partnered with a market-leading, sustainable manufacturer who are quickly evolving to become one of the most modern manufacturing businesses in Australia. Their strategy for success is to continue to build a professional, high performing and customer focused business.
Reporting directly to the Infrastructure Manager, this role sees you as the first point of contact for all Information Services related issues including helpdesk, assigning tasks and monitoring and reporting within agreed service levels. This is a collaborative workplace which will see you working with and gaining valuable experience from other members of the team on tasks or projects as required.
- Be the first point of contact for Helpdesk requests for all sites.
- Implementation and administration of the new helpdesk system.
- User onboarding and exit process.
- Sourcing, imaging and setup of personal computing devices and smartphones.
- Maintenance of system and application access levels.
- Assisting users with BAU Technical Support.
- Administrative support including raising purchase requisitions, sourcing equipment and receipting purchase orders.
- Maintenance of IS Asset Register/ life cycle management
- Experience working in an ITIL Helpdesk Environment
- Extensive troubleshooting skills in Windows/Mac/ios/Android
- Experience in Microsoft Office365 environment
- Experience in a distributed and virtualized cloud infrastructure environment
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
Culture and Benefits:
- Fast growing and profitable business
- Career progression opportunities
- Hybrid working available (3 days on site)
To express an interest in this role, please apply today.