Our client is seeking a Jr Project Manager/Project Coordinator to work closely with team members, Project Managers, and the Delivery Lead to help deliver major projects efficiently. Jr Project Manager/Project Coordinator manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support. This engagement combines project delivery and sustainment. The role will see the successful candidate assist in the on-going sustainment support, helping teams prioritise assigned work with the relevant Product Owner, as well as assist teams monitor and meet specific SLA’s.
- Leading or supporting Agile teams in Agile ways of working, helping them understand how and why we do things the way we do
- Experience with Information Management suites such as Jira or Microsoft DevOps
- Experience with ITSM toolsets such as Remedy or ServiceNow
- Project support and end-user change management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile and or Lean methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Experience working in a secure environment
- Experience with chairing meetings and minutes taking
- Assisting the Service Delivery Lead in the day-to-day management of the Program
- Preparing and distributing project reports
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of Contract reports
- Working with project teams across multiple project deliverables
- Documenting and distributing agreed decisions and actions from meetings
- Assisting in the prioritisation of sustainment work
- Monitoring tools
- Workshop facilitation
- ITIL and Service Management
- Proposal writing
Contract Terms and Location
- This 12-month contract is Canberra based, with remote work from home options.
- This contract requires the successful candidate to be an Australian Citizen and hold a NV1 security clearance
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. There are no selection criteria for this role. Please ensure your resume reflects the experience outlined. A short cover letter is welcomed with your application.
Call Vicky 1300 944 936 / 0480 002 459 or email email@example.com for further information.
Applications close: Thursday 2 June 2022.