Green Light’s delivery team are looking for a Level 1/2 Network Engineer. This role, reporting directly to the IT Manager onsite, will provide professional, customer focused, technical support to their large internal user base.
Network Engineer will be passionate about providing exemplary customer service to the end users.
- Experience working or having a clear knowledge about Routers, Switchers, Load Balances, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Provide agnostic technical support for large enterprise end customers
- Experience onsite corporate clients is also highly regarded
- Experience working in 24x7 centres with complex, mission-critical, high transaction, high availability environments.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent Knowledge preferred
- Maintain, implement, and troubleshoot networks issues
- Configure Network Equipment and replace faulty ones
- Re-Patch Cabling and identify Power Issues
- Attend site to resolve Incidents and implement Service Requests.
- Require customer service skills to interact with customer on site and have the ability to diagnose and resolve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by the customers.
This is a casual position and the number of hours may vary every week.
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.