Green Light Worldwide’ s Perth delivery team are looking for a Level 1/2 Desktop Support This role, reporting directly to the IT Manager onsite, will provide professional, customer focused, technical support to their large internal user base.
The Level 1/2 Desktop Support will be passionate about providing exemplary customer service to the end users. This role is ideal for someone motivated to grow their career with tech acumen and the ability to grow quickly in the commercial space.
The Desktop Engineer will join the team for 3 weeks engagement starting end of May.
· Troubleshooting level 1 and 2 technical issues.
· Ensuring functionality of new hardware.
· Deploy software updates.
· Monitor network connectivity.
· Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and motivation to kick-start your career.
· Experience supporting Windows 7/8/10.
· A good understanding of Microsoft outlook and Office.
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM.
· The ability to work autonomously to get the job done.
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.