Green Light is looking for a Level 2 Desktop Support to work casual hours on Monday or Thursday,
This role will provide professional, customer focused, technical support to a government agency in Brisbane.
The Level 2 Desktop Support will be passionate about providing exemplary customer service to the end users.
- Installing new Windows 10 PCs, Notebooks and peripherals.
- Assisting users to backup settings and files.
- Assisting users to perform checks on new systems and ensuring all necessary applications are installed.
- Communicating with Project Technical support team.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Deploy software updates.
- Monitor network connectivity.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and motivation to kick-start your career.
- Experience supporting Windows 10.
- A good understanding of Microsoft outlook and Office.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- The ability to work autonomously to get the job done.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and have a current police check (not more than 12 months old).
(The candidate who does not meet this requirement won't be considered)
- The candidate should be available for on calls for Rare Ad-hoc visits which will occur every 1-2 months. Additional call out allowance will be paid regardless.