Our client provides the strategic direction and directs privateservice delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
You will be undertaking the acquisition, analysis,interpretation, manipulation, and dissemination of vehicle, driver shift, spatial and otherbus service data to support network systems and public transport customerinformation products.
- Ensure data quality and integrity of Customer Informationdata sets
- Report on service specification, performance, customersatisfaction and feedback, demographic and land use trends using computer-basedplanning, scheduling and statistical tools
- Carry out service planning, timetable specification, andcustomer demand analysis
- Respond to operator proposals and review timetable performance
- Use GIS, database and analytical software to analyse,manipulate, report and develop exports to support bus operational systems
- Be in charge of quality assurance and delivery of highquality and accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer ina required time frame
- Ensure the availability of quality data by spatialvalidation, data comparison and detailed data analyses
- Ensure data integrity between different data sources tominimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity
- Establish and manage strong working relationships withtransport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensurethe timely capture and update of accurate information
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slips away,if you are uncertain that you are a great fit for this role, applyanyway!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made toour advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not bepassed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud