Your new company
A Passionate compressed air support company is looking for a scheduling coordinator to work in their team located in the Eastern suburbs, great opportunity for a career growth as the company is extending nationally. The position is starting with 9 month fix term and is likely to offer a permanent position.
Your new role
You will be working with one of the leading air compressing company, committed to innovate and build strong customer relationship, You will be part of a well extend institution delivering exceptional customer service and professionalism all around Victoria.
- Receive and manage calls via the company’s 1300 number.
- Prepare & completed pre-qualification contractor management forms
- Manage and maintain customer portals
- Monitor and Maintain National service mailbox and action/route incoming emails
- Raise, Schedule & Maintain service work orders in CRM for successful service bookings
- Liaise with the customer ensuring timely completion of work
- Re-organise service jobs, liaising with affected parties, as may be required due to parts unavailability, or changed customer requirements
- Provide service quotations to customer requests using the Service Calculator or transaction information
- Process sub-contractor purchase orders
- Process invoice credit request National Branch coordination
- Support Provide onboarding and process training when requested
- Administrative support to the Customer Care team
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- SAP / CRM experience
- Strong experience in service coordination
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of desktop computers and an appropriate range of software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Visio also advantageous)
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
What you'll get in return
The chance to work with an innovative and growing company located in the Eastern suburbs, attracting salary and a good team culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2641648