Green Light Worldwide are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultantto support recruitment activities within our growing consulting business. The ideal person will experience working as a junior recruiter or resource delivery coordinator.
This role will involve supporting Senior Resource Managers in planning and coordination of talent management initiatives. As a better understanding of the Green Light business develops, this position will be given increasing levels of responsibility on which to focus in preparation for a more senior involvement within Green Light.
Green Light prides itself on having a fun, friendly, flexible and empowering culture where opinions are valued.
- Assist in talent acquisition initiatives.
- Writing and Advertising opportunities where appropriate.
- Assist in the Consultant Care initiative.
- Take responsibility for building, maintaining & engaging with talent pools/pipelines in accordance with business requirements.
- Build internal relationships, becoming a trusted advisor for resource management within organisation.
- Aptitude of hard work, common sense and empathy towards assignees, ability to prioritise and juggle changing demands and time-frames.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships by understanding skill set and career development goals
- Build your knowledge around project delivery to better understand business requirements.
- Background in phone-based sales/ customer service experience would be highly advantageous.
- Ideally have some recruitment/ resourcing experience. This can be from either an internal or agency in your background.
- Positive attitude and desire to succeed.
- Motivated to learn.
- The ability to pick up systems quickly.
- You will have a high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills.
- A process-driven personality and high performance standards.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
For further information and expressions of interest please contact Peter Rabold-Cowley Head of Resource Management on 0402 096 684 or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.