House of the Week
- Address: 74 Clark Drive, Alexandra Bridge
- Price: $1,295,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 1
- Agent: Acton South West – Busselton
- Call: Jason Dragstra 0400 208 268
- Inspect: By appointment
Here is the ultimate property to kick back and get away from it all.
This property is totally unique in position and boasts absolute privacy.
This fantastic three-bedroom, two-bathroom home plus a study and three toilets is positioned just off the banks of the Blackwood River and has approximately 158 metres of river frontage and approximately 9 acres of property to play with.
Perfectly located on the doorstep to the Margaret River Wine Region, Hamelin Bay, local caves and loads of tourist attractions.
This property would be the ultimate holiday home or the perfect lifestyle home to live, relax and enjoy nature at its best.
Here you can enjoy fishing, boating and water-skiing whenever the river beckons.
Other features include:
- Jarrah hard wood floors
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with a Jarrahdale wood heater
- Quality window treatments and feature down lighting
- North facing sunroom
- Chef’s kitchen with Corian bench tops, touch drawers, walk-in pantry, feature oven, cooktop and range hood
- Resort inspired master with massive walk-in robe and Hollywood style ensuite
- Private guest quarters with kitchenette and reverse-cycle airconditioning
- Manicured and reticulated grounds with several fruit trees
- 20,000 litre rain water tank
- 20x9m powered shed
- Zoned priority agriculture and the rates are approximately $2,100/per year
Are you looking for a tree/river change?
Call Jason Dragstra on 0400 208 268.