House of the Week
5 BED | 3 BATH | 2 CAR
- Address: 57 Osprey Drive, Reinscourt
- Express 28 day sale: All offers presented by 5pm on Friday, May 3
- Agency: ACTON South West - Busselton
- Contact: Jason Dragstra
- Inspect: 0400 208 268
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and boasting an outlook that would be hard to beat, this five-bedroom, three-bathroom home has tranquil views over the property's very own dam, fenced paddocks, floodlit tennis court and the estuary.
A second-floor self-contained one-bedroom studio apartment with its own bathroom is the perfect accommodation for your guests, an ideal teenagers retreat or even a bed and breakfast option (subject to approvals... but it's been done here before).
Outside the improvements are endless including an expansive outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven and more of that relaxing outlook.
This property boasts that magic combination of country lifestyle with the conveniences of the town centre and South West attractions nearby.
It has been built with family in mind but will appeal to anyone who just loves space.
- Exposed beam cathedral ceiling in the open-plan kitchen/living/dining
- Large wood heater with wetback
- Chef's kitchen with plenty of drawers and bench-space
- Separate sunken lounge with hardwood floors and gas flame effect heater
- Big master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Quality window treatments, floor coverings and light fittings
- Private entry
- Open-plan design with full kitchen
- Hardwood floors and exposed beam cathedral ceilings to the living area
- Big master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.