Check out the online version of this week's Real Estate View to discover great tips, articles and homes.
House of the Week
- Address: 7/74 Ford Road, Busselton
- Price: From $349,000
- Agency: First National Real Estate Busselton
- Agent: Paul Baxendale, 0418 932 921
This solid brick and tile villa is located in a small complex within walking distance to the beach, Queen Street, parklands and wetlands. The property would suit an investor, downsizer, first home buyer or holidaymaker.
The seven-unit complex is quiet and secure with a long history of a happy community.
- Quality build by a renowned local builder with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Side access and space for a small caravan, boat or trailer.
- Ranch sliders to both living areas.
- Low maintenance, easy-care, lock and leave.
- Private backyard with ample room for a flower garden or veggie patch.
- Outdoor patio and paving with room to entertain and enjoy the summer while creating plenty of airflow throughout the home.
- Ceiling fans to living areas and master bedroom.
- Generous sized semi-ensuite with shower and bath, tiled throughout.
- Connected to mains gas and town water with a gas instantaneous hot water system.
- Modern galley style kitchen with pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- The kitchen is central to both living areas with plenty of room to move and entertain.
- 232sqm block.
- Tenanted until early January 2022 and tenants may be willing to continue the lease.
- Pets are allowed only at the discretion and permission of the strata committee.
Offering a fabulously affordable entry-level opportunity into a desirable inner-city suburb, this one makes perfect dollars and sense.
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.