- Fire comes within metres of homes
- Southbound 2016 cancelled due to fire
- Residents take refuge in Pinjarra
- Traffic diverted through Collie
- Waroona 'demon fire' destroys homes
- Update provided at Leschenault evacuation centre
SOUTHBOUND organisers are praising their ticket holders on their response to the cancellation of the 2016 event.
Patrons have been contacting Southbound asking if they could donate their refunded ticket to help Waroona bushfire effort.
The event's Facebook account posted, "we are currently working with Moshtix to set up a system where this can be facilitated".
The organisers are also planning on using the food which was already on site for the three day festival to be taken up to feed the fire fighters as well as effected residents.
"We are gutted but trying to turn our disappointment in not being able to deliver Southbound to you into a positive thing for those affected by the fires."