Preparation 20 mins + freezing time
Ingredients for 8
- 3 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and flesh chopped
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 2 passionfruit, pulp removed
- Place the mango flesh and cream into a blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth. Pour mixture into a jug and swirl through passionfruit pulp.
- Pour mixture into eight paddle-pop moulds. Gently tap moulds to dislodge any air pockets. Insert a paddle-pop stick into each. Freeze for five hours or overnight until firm.
- Remove pops from moulds and serve.