Check out the online version of this week's Real Estate View to discover great tips, articles and homes.
House of the Week
4 BED | 2 BATH | 2 CAR
- Address: 22 Baker Close, Margaret River
- Price: From $1,100,000
- Agency: Acton South West
- Agent: Brook Palmateer, 0498 555 053
- Inspect: By appointment
This fantastic lifestyle property comes complete with a large family home and a strong emerging business, where else can you live, play and work all in one location.
Boogaloo Camp, Surf and Yoga is an eco-friendly campsite, sitting on just over 1ha of land and located just 2kms from the cute little tourist town of Augusta and 500m to the Blackwood River.
The property is perfectly located to make the most of our booming tourist market, for accommodation, sports, relaxation, and retail.
At present, the property offers luxury camping accommodation, yoga classes, massage and surfboard building and with tourist zoning future business opportunities are only limited by one's imagination.
The property offers a large four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home with a private north-facing backyard, seven glamping bell tents, traditional Yurt for yoga classes plus a camp kitchen and ablution block.
There is also a large industrial shed for manufacturing.
The beauty of this property is its low carbon footprint as it can be run off-grid by solar power with battery storage, rainwater tank and bore. Being sold as a going concern with strong forward bookings.
- NBN connection
- Solar system
- 130,000L rainwater tank and 9000L bore
- Ablution block with three toilets and two showers, a laundry and a fully equipped camp kitchen
- 20x6m powered shed
- Seven mould-resistant custom glamping tents with all furnishings
- 7m traditional Yurt with concrete slab
- CNC Asp3000 shaping machine
- Flatbed 2.5m CNC router vacuum pumps, shaping tables and tools
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.